2020 was admittedly a tough year for everyone. We want to take some time to sincerely thank our customer base who had to deal with the difficulties of trying to keep their organizations open and working during these unprecedented times. If in some small way we were able to help with that we feel very thankful to have been able to have been of service. Let’s hope for a happy and healthy 2021 for everyone.
In 2020 we implemented a new stats collection tool that is more accurate overall, however not every action is accounted for and that is expected, as some off site data is protected. We will use this new tool moving forward to gauge activity and have a better benchmark as we analyze future years.
Incident Tracker is now deployed in 32 countries, up from 29 in 2019. Approximately 320,000 logins occurred and nearly 350,000 reports were filed. Almost 4 million events were logged and nearly 2 million emails were delivered, while over 400,000 workflows were executed to help people with their report life cycle processes.
in 2020 the product received many upgrades, here is a list of some of the more significant ones:
- a portal was added for multi-tenant customers
- sending any file attachments during a work flow execution’s was added
- more flexibility and functionality was added for how the moniker “report” and “incident” can be labeled
- added a new tool to export or import Location sets
- added a new tool to export reports sets as well based on only desired fields
- added more admin controls for things like: hiding restricted categories or locations, disabling print functionality for select users, ability to hide or disable auto refresh features, ability to export complete user lists
- added many new options for renaming various labels displayed within the app
But our biggest accomplishment by far was deploying our brand new Incident Tracker version 2.0. Right now over 50 customers are using the app live with plans for everyone to migrate to it this year.
We are also working on a new suite of APIs both public and private and will be rolling those out to select customers soon. These APIs will also be the backbone for our new Mobile App which is slated for viability testing in Q1 of 2021 and selected rollout in Q2.
We thank you all for your continued support, we feel grateful to be able to serve you and to continue to improve the product, we look forward to many new exciting upgrades in 2021.
The Incident Tracker Team