Today we are going to talk about the actual “Incident Report” that is created in Incident Tracker. We are going to show you a sample report that contains all of the optional elements (excluding clery data, which is only relevant to Colleges and Universities in the United States).
A report contains standard and optional elements The optional elements are:
- a “duration” element, which you name yourself, examples are time/hr, money/dollar, or other numerically measured values with an associated unit.
- a custom form, in this example a customized form named “Part I” shows. A workflow rule automatically will attach a Part II later on in the workflow process.
- All three labels: Status, Priority, and Assignments
The standard elements are:
- Date Filed
- Incident Time/Date
- Detailed write up
- People and/or Witnesses involved
- Appended notes with duration
- File attachments
- Report history
Here is sample report containing all standard and optional elements.
The follow actions are available for each report
- Reminders (to self and/or assignee)
- Include profile in workflow execution
- Edit (with comprehensive change log)
- Delete (a copy of the report is viewable in the event logs)
- Append Notes with associated duration
- View and attach files
- Export to excel (as member of a larger set or individually)